I just want to be sure I let everyone know that the times have changed since I last reported on them. The show will be on Thursdays at 1 pm (not 10 am, as originally posted), repeating on Sundays at 5 pm.
Also, because the show will be airing through Holy Week and Easter, a few tweaks to the schedule will occur. Bear in mind, EWTN can always push the show back or not show it, if there’s something else going on that’s more important. So, here’s a tentative schedule, but just make sure you check your local schedule or EWTN’s website.
Season One Schedule
• March 4 & 7: National Shrine of St. Rita of Cascia, Philadelphia, PA
• March 11 & 14: National Shrine of St. Katharine Drexel, Bensalem, PA
• March 21: Shrine of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton at Our Lady of the Rosary Parish and
St. Peter’s Roman Catholic Church, New York, NY
• April 4: National Blue Army Shrine of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Washington, NJ
• April 8 & 11 (at 6 pm on the 11th): St. Mary’s Spiritual Center & Historic Site on Paca Street in Baltimore, MD
and the National Shrine of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, Emmitsburg, MD
• April 15 & 18: Shrine of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal, Philadelphia, PA
• April 22 & 25: Old St. Patrick’s Cathedral, New York, NY
• April 29 & May 2: Cathedral of Mary Our Queen, Baltimore, MD
• May 6 & 9: St. Alphonsus Church, Baltimore, MD
• May 13 & 16: National Shrine of St. John Neumann, Philadelphia, PA
• May 20 & 23: Cathedral Basilica of the Sacred Heart, Newark, NJ
• May 27 & 30: St. Patrick’s Cathedral, New York, NY
• June 3 & 6: St. Patrick’s Cathedral, New York, NY
THEN, the whole series is repeated! So, starting June 10th, you’ll see Episode 1 that week, and so on.